Welcome to Brain Training Australia's NeurOptimal® Technical Support Page for our Home Rentals.
We are pleased to present Brain Training Australia’s Technical Support options for our NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback Home Renters.
If you have rented a NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback Home Rental system from us here at Brain Training Australia, then you will have access to NeurOptimal® Technical Support, which we offer to you at no additional cost.
If you are experiencing technical issues with your NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback home rental system, we recommend you take the following steps:
- Contact your dedicated clinician at Brain Training Australia from whom you are renting and advise them of the issues you are experiencing. They will be able to confirm for you if Technical Support is required to attend to your need.
- You may be first directed to the Technical Support Frequently Asked Questions section of the NeurOptimal® website to explore if the issue can be easily resolved.
- If the frequently asked questions section of the website does not resolve your issue – then it’s time to contact the experts NeurOptimal® Technical Support for Renters, known as a ZenConnect
When to access a ZenConnect:
How to access ZenConnect Technical Support:
To access a ZenConnect is simple. If you have already discussed the issued with your dedicated clinician from whom you are renting and they have advised that you can access Technical Support at no cost, then all you need to do is:
- On the NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback system which you are renting, go to https://neuroptimal.com/neuroptimal-rental-zenconnect-support/
- Fill out the form, identify you are a renter and follow the prompts
- A member of the Technical Team will request access to your system to help resolve your issue.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and look forward to helping you with your NeurOptimal® system.
In case of a clinical emergency:
Please note we are not a crisis helpline.
In Australia, you can contact 24-hour crisis support and suicide prevention by contacting Lifeline on 13 11 14 or go online to access their Online Crisis Chat service.