Neuropsychology is the area of Psychology that studies the brain, its functionality and how it relates to human behaviour and psychological processes.
Many businesses, communities and groups across Western Australia engage in our Neuropsychology Workshops designed for business professionals and elite athletes to help them understand how their brain works in terms of their thought processes, their feelings and in turn, their output behaviour and performance.
Neuropsychology uses scientific methods and similar with Cognitive Psychology and Cognitive Science, it shares the information processing view of the mind. The brain is constructed of two hemispheres, which are responsible for different facts of human personality and behaviour. While they both have differences in some functions, the hemispheres communicate through inter-hemispheric neural connections, largely via the corpus callosum. This level of communication allows the brain to integrate different elements to produce coordinated, integrated actions and a unified personality.
Our workshops at Brain Training Australia™ are provided in partnership with the University of Western Australia (UWA) IQX and are aimed to develop and enhance participants understanding of how human behaviour, personality and thought processes are affected by neurobiological processes:
- Emotional Intelligence for Business Leaders during Change
- Neurofeedback & Neuroplasticity: An Introduction
- Cognitive Development in Children
- Language Development in Children
- Thriving (not surviving) with Emotions
- Reform your Memory
- Reset your Mental Resilience
- Recover: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Processing Grief & Loss
- Improving your Sleep
- Optimise your brain; optimise your life.
- Connecting with Change
- Processing Pressure
- Mindful Communications
- Insightful Relationships
- Exercising: optimise your brain
- Nutrition: optimise your brain
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Our workshops are open to members of the public and are advertised through Eventbrite and the University of Western Australia.
If you are a business or organisation interested in engaging our services for the provision of Neuropsychology Workshops please do get in touch, we would be happy to discuss your specific needs.